Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Austin's 5th Birthday




I really only wanted to take a pic of him in those boots, then everyone else joined in. It was cute.


Kylie and Austin








































What a day! When Austin woke up this morning Joe and Gracie had already left for a field trip. Joe and I had hung streamer the night before so he would be suprised when he got up. He was surprised and happy to be 5. I then spent the day with him at school, played with him and his friends and just had fun. That evening we went to his restaurant of choice Buffalo Wild Wings and celebrated with Papa and Nanny Keller, Nate, Julie and Kylie. We took cupcakes for the kids and sang to him at the table. When we got home he opened presents from Dad and Mom and Gracie. He was very tired that night but didnt want to go to bed because he didnt want it to be over. The next morning I asked if he slept good and he said "I didnt go to sleep last night, I was just resting. It is still my birthday." We will celebrate again this weekend with my family, and in a couple weeks with school friends.




1 comment:

Ali said...

5 already!! wow. happy belated 5th cutie austin! :)