Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gracie's 10th Birthday Slumber Parties












Gracie's 10th Birthday! WOW
I decided to seperate Gracie's friends this year so we had 2 slumber parties. We had one for school friends and one for friends from her previous school and neighborhood friends. It worked out quite well. I let Gracie and her friends take my camera for the evenings so they took pics like crazy. Between both nights they took over 140 pictures. I have posted just a few from both evenings. The first party was for school friends, I dont know these girls as well so this party was a little stressful. They decorated bags as their craft, had blind make overs, played on the water slide, ate pizza and had cheesecake for dessert. The second party was for girls I know pretty well so we all had a very relaxed, fun, giggling time. They colored their hair with hair glitter, danced outside, played freeze dance (which they all LOVED to do), made hot pads on weaving looms, polished nails, made bracelets, watched a movie, had pizza, and birthday cake. We had lots of fun, and I overheard Gracie telling her Aunt Shell that, that was the best party she has ever had in her life.



1 comment:

sherri said...

You have a 10 year old? WOW! She looks like she soaked it all up...how fun! You're a cool mom! =)