Saturday, August 2, 2008

Webster Lake



Austin finally had his cast taken off on Thursday, so we wasted no time, to the lake we went. This was our first outing on our boat and I forgot my camera. Thank goodness Joe always has his cell. You can't really see much, but this was Austin's first experience with tubing so I had to have Joe take a picture. He looks so far away, but he was smiling the whole time.
Joe wanted to tube this time also, so I drove the boat for the first time while he tubed. It was quite the experience for both of us. Sorry no picture of that. : )

1 comment:

sherri said...

Way to go with the boat driving, Angie! That's impressive! You need to remember your camera next time, ok? :)

Looks like a lot of fun. I haven't gone tubing for years, but would love to try it again.