Friday, October 17, 2008

8 Things Tag

I have now been tagged twice so I better get my answers in quick.

I had to think long and hard about some of these questions, especially the "what did you do yesterday question." Here it goes.....

8 things that happened yesterday...

1. woke up - that is always a good thing
2. argued with hubby
3. fixed my sister breakfast (post surgery)
4. cleaned my kitchen
5. cooked supper
6. hugged and kissed hubby goodbye (went to work)
7. helped with 4th grade homework
8.read to kids


8 favorite places to eat...

1. Biaggi's
2. Cork n' Cleaver
3. De Brands
4. Subway
5. Logans
6. At home
7. At the lake, in the boat
8. Scoops

8 Shows I love to watch...

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Life on Mars
4. House Hunters
5. Any movie with my hubby
6. Miss Spider (according to Austin)
7. Country Music Videos
8. Hannah Montana w/ Gracie

8 Things I am looking forward to...

1. Cleaning my house on Sat. (way overdue)
2. Pedicure, hopefully soon
3. Field trips w/ both kids
4. Trick or treating
5. Going to relatives in Tenn. for Thanksgiving
6. Cookie Day (my family gets together for baking before Christmas)
7. Christmas
8. New Year 2009

8 Things on my wish list...

1. I wish I could go on vacation alone with my husband, but I just can't leave my kids.
2. I wish I could be more organized
3. I wish we could have more family time together
4. I wish I didn't have such picky eaters
5. I wish I could think of 3 more things to wish for....
6. I wish I had 8 friends with blogs to tag
7.
8.


8 Friends I will tag...

1. Jan .... I will read Julie's comments : )
2. Renfrow's
3. Gwinn's
4. Julie - read yours already
5. Sherrie - read yours already
6. Jenna
7.
8.

No comments: